Friday, June 09, 2006

Mural in progress

Ok...so I knew she was talented-but WOW! My sister has been working late into the night and during the days to get this mural done before she flies home on Monday. As you can see, the elephant and the lion have yet to be painted but everything else is done. The continent of Africa is painted with chalkboard paint so we can write the children's names and mark where Liberia is located.

We hope to get the home study done soon. I'm simultaneously working on the things for the dossier. Once the homestudy is completed we can start filing paperwork and hopefully get the dossier completed to send in by September.

I'll post more pictures when the mural is completed. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mural is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person. I'm sure the finished product will be beautiful.