Monday, May 02, 2011

Knowing my limits...

It's no secret that I tend to bite off more than I can chew- jump in with both feet- and then expect not to choke or sink. Most times, I admit, I'm just down right unrealistic. I'm actually chuckling as I write this because in print I sound pretty crazy! Do you know many people who admit they're quirky or crazy? If not, allow me to be the first! Happy Monday!

This is just one of the things I've been staring at for the past 4 months...in Jan. I returned back to school.


There's 2 weeks left to this semester so my brain is feeling quite mushy & I'm sure my eyes have that glazed over look...

Now I've begun adding this into the mix:


Talk about a recipe for complete mayhem! But in the midst of the madness I've had a revelation, the revelation that I too, have limits. Really? Seriously? I'm not Wonder Woman? This is a hard concept for me to grasp cause I want to do everything (I know my family is falling out of their chairs laughing right now)! My original plan was to take classes over the summer (and move). It kind of dawned on me yesterday that is going to be a bit much. So, with the realization of my human-ness I withdrew from my summer courses (but then added another for the fall!). Yes, yes I did- I can't help myself...

I've also reacquainted myself with FlyLady. I don't know why I ever 'forgot' about her-she's been a lifesaver lately! I'm following her moving tips...I really want to survive this! Go figure.
Am I getting more wise in my 'old' age? Probably not...










No comments: