Friday, June 10, 2011

Where oh where have I gone?

I'm beginning to ask myself that very same question! :)

We've moved (again). In effort to be near Hubby's work, I packed up our crew and we moved all our 'stuff' last weeekend. Wow, what a job! I said that 18 months ago...and I'm saying it again...moving 7 people is just brutal!

In the midst of the sea of boxes, I'm trying to get things back together. So many things are swirling around in my brain- I thought of making a list. I'm second guessing myself, I'm afraid it will further overwhelm me.

We're SW of Chicago now. This weekend we hope to make our very first family trip to IKEA. We're on the search for lights/lamps. What do you think of these for above the kids' beds? Aren't they cute?



I'm thinking they may be to large for 2 in each room, we'll see. The kids love them...of course.

What are you up to this weekend? I'll be unpacking boxes...

No comments: