Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coupons, really?

I've always wondered who had time to clip, use and organize coupons. I thought it was a useless 'hobby.' BUT...since moving to 'the city' I admit I've caught the coupon-bug! All these great stores and restaurants are around me and they all have great sales/deals, I figured it was time. I found a bunch of great sites (through FB mostly) and started learning the art of couponing. I organized a binder for 'the binder method' and jumped right in.

It's been a few weeks now and I decided to transition into the 'clip-less' method. I still have my big binder though with loose coupons and lots of page protectors for the coupon inserts. And then yesterday, on one of my favorite sites, I found this:



Woohoo! Exactly what I needed, another bag- for my binder of course! *Don't tell my husband* LOL

Speaking of binders, I've also been busy organizing/creating my stash of binders for our new school year. Binders for the kids and their schoolwork, a binder for my college classes, my stylish binder (in binder bag) for couponing, a binder for my reviews through the Schoolhouse Crew, a binder for each of the TOS Planners I purchased (AWESOME!) and last but not least, a binder for the OAMC group I'm hosting. I think it's safe to say we like binders...think I can find a coupon for some more?

No comments: