Monday, August 06, 2007

Testing, Testing, 1...2...3...

During this journey our faith, patience, endurance, understanding, emotions, determination & tolerance has been tested. We continue to 'evaluate' these areas as we walk along in this journey. I spent over 3 hours making phone calls this morning, trying my best to aid in making arrangements/plans~ all the while praying for discernment. We are doing the best we can in this so-called chaos...only God knows the purpose for this. Last week was emotionally draining for me, today I have renewed strength. God spoke up loud and clear to me yesterday and assured me that He finishes what He starts... THANK YOU GOD!

There's too much to explain, too much to be said- we're too scared to even move a muscle. This is really where faith comes in. The faith to move forward, the faith to carry on, the faith to trust in Him another day. We put our lives in your hands, dear Father, and trust in you.
Amen, Amen, Amen


*This part was added at 5:45pm...
I think the puzzle pieces just may be beginning to move...PRAISE GOD!

2 comments:

McDreamy said...

update what you can, when you can. we're praying for y'all.

Anonymous said...

We'll all help you thru this! We think, pray and hope for you and your family everyday! Even those of us you do not know. Have renewed faith everyday!