Thursday, August 09, 2007

Today's mail

Encouragement has just been pouring in- this card came in today's mail:

IF WE LOVE GOD, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD
Bumps in the road of life- I've had more than my share, BUT I'VE LEARNED TO PRAISE GOD, Though some bumps seem unfair.

Roadblocks, detours, brick walls- I've hit a few- looking back, BUT I'VE LEARNED TO THANK GOD- They've helped me grow, in fact.

I know why God permits, such heartbreaking things- SO I COULD GROW IN CHRIST- So God could give me wings.

Now when I hit brick walls- roadblocks, detours and more- PRAISE GOD FOR WINGS OF FAITH- Some days I rise and soar.

We've faced some of the same bumps in the road. You seem to handle roadblocks, detours and brick walls better than most of us. During these tough times I often think of you and when I do I call your name in prayer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wish my mailman what that "on top of it." We don't get our mail until about 2 in the afternoon. LOL