Sunday, October 12, 2008

People ask me....

People ask me how I can keep track of ALL our kids. They ask me how I can keep everything straight. They ask me how I can 'do it all' and stay so calm.

I have one of those tear off-daily devotion calendars and yesterday it said:

"If you will remind yourself at the start of every day that you are God's servant, interruptions won't frustrate you as much, because your agenda will be whatever God wants to bring into your life...The Bible says, 'If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done' (Ecclesiastes 11:4). God expects you to do what you can, with what you have, wherever you are. Less-than-perfect service is always better than the best intention."

Now...if I can only remember that when the questions come my way....

1 comment:

Mom of these kids said...

I need to plaster that all over my house!!!!!!