Monday, October 19, 2009

We'll be back!

Sorry everyone-didn't mean to disappear like that. I put a block on temporarily until I could do some editing. As I mentioned awhile back our family is going through a pretty big valley/trial. As we walk through this, for the safety of our family, I've taken some posts down. I did this during our adoptions and then reposted everything when everyone was home and safe.

I'll be journaling during this time and will put the posts up later. This blog was started to give God ALL the glory and that will not change no matter how big of a trial or valley we go through. We praise God for every single blessing he has given us and even for the valley we are walking through now. We know we will come out the 'other side' with even stronger faith and a deeper relationship with Him.

Have a blessed day- see you soon!

No comments: