We really enjoyed the entire CD but our favorite songs were:
- Playin in the Kitchen
- Mississippi Cats
- Goin' for Coffee (Mama's favorite!)
- I've Been Working on the Railroad (a super awesome version of an older song!)
The book has semi-glossy pages and begins immediately with a breakdown of describing every aspect you would need to know such as:
- The Music Together teaching principles
- The types of songs and activities in the book
- How to work with instruments and props
- How to work with children with special needs
The Music Together CD is award winning! Look at all the awards it has gotten:
- A Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Award
- Earlychildhood News Directors’ Choice
- Earlychildhood News Judges’ Selection
- National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- NAPPA Gold Award
- iParenting Media Award
- Learning®Magazine 2008 Teacher’s Choice
for the Family
- Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice
- Children's Music Web Award
- Mom's Choice Gold Award
- Parent-Tested Parent-Approved Award
This vender has offered you some cool opportunities! If you would like to listen to the songs on the "Family Favorites" CD, you can preview them HERE. You will also have the option to buy the songs individually (for $0.99 each), the entire CD (for $14.95) or the MP3 version (for $9.99).
Another awesome option you can take advantage of is that if you order the Songbook and CD combo (instead of buying separately) you can save $5. If you enter the coupon code "Schoolhouse" at check-out when you're in the store, you can save $2 more! Here's a quick way to go directly to the songbook and CD.
To see what my fellow Crew Mates had to say about Music Together, visit the Homeschool Crew Blog to read more.
**Disclosure: My review and opinion written in this post is entirely my own. This product was provided to me for free in exchange for my review as a member of the 2012 The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Homeschool Crew.