Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little sweetness for today

10 toes...

10 perfect little fingers...

Lil' Miss Pink...


All of our boy baby stuff bagged up and ready to be taken to Little Rock. My very good friend just received her first foster child today...the 'sweet one' is a 6 week old baby boy. What a better place than for all our stuff to be given?...I was having an emotional time going through it all- but knowing it goes to her for her little guy makes me feel a lot better! Who knew giving baby stuff away would be so hard and feel so final?

3 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

I am so excited to get all that stuff. THANK YOU!!! My mom was able to fit it all in her car.

That isn't just a little sweetness, it is a LOT of sweetness Miss Cutie!

Melissa Stover said...

she's precious!

hsmomma said...

I love feet and hand pictures!!!! She is so precious. I wanted to hold her the other night but her size intimidates me--I'll have to wait until she is a bit bigger! :)