Thursday, March 15, 2007

Praise

Once again, lyrics from a song touch my heart today. We stay here waiting for our precious children, praying for them all day long. My mother's heart is longing for them. Longing to sing to them, longing to teach them & longing to love them. Part of my heart is half a world away...

With every breath, with every thought, from what is seen, to that deepest part. I offer up that I’ve come to be, to know your love, Father in me. Father, you’re all I need. My sole sufficiency, my strength when I am weak, the love that carries me. Your arms enfold me, I am a child of God.

With every step, on this journey’s walk, and wisdom’s songs that the soul has sought- I give myself unreservingly, to know your love- Father in me. Father, you’re all I need. My sole sufficiency, my strength when I am weak. The love that carries me. Your arms enfold me, I am a child of God.




Jesus, be the center, be my source, be my light, Jesus. Jesus, be the center, be my hope, be my song, Jesus. Be the fire in my heart, be the wind in these sails, be the reason that I live. Jesus, Jesus.

Jesus, be my vision, be my path, be my guide, Jesus. Be the fire in my heart, be the wind in these sails, be the reason that I live- Jesus, Jesus.

Be the fire… be the fire in my heart, be the wind in these sails, be the reason that I live- Jesus, Jesus.




There’s no one like our God, no one at all- gave His son for us, Jesus the Lord. Who can love us like He does, no one at all. Oh, how we love you Lord!

You lift the needy from the ashes, and sit them high up with the princes. You give the barren woman healing, she’ll dance with joy like the mother of children.

There’s no one like our God, no one at all- gave His son for us, Jesus the Lord. Who can love us like He does, no one at all. Oh, how we love you Lord!




I have sung my songs of praise, thanksgiving on my lips, bowed low and worshipped you. But now I’m coming close, closer than before, for the veil is torn in two. Now that I am here with you, there’s no place I’d rather be! Now that I have felt your touch, make your home in me.

I feel so safe with you, acceptance in your voice. You whisper tenderly. You are my beloved, chosen one my friend, you’re so precious to me! Now that I am here with you, there’s no place I’d rather be. Now that I have felt your touch, make your home in me.





No comments: