Saturday, February 14, 2009

An Award!!

This is my very first blog award! I've read so many other blogs and seen so many awards but I've never been blessed to receive one- until now! What a nice surprise to wake up this morning and see this waiting for me.... thank you, Ashlee!

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day. The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. Shelly
2. Kate
3. Rachel
4. Jocelyn
5. Crystal
6. Stacy
7. Christine
8. Nikki
9. Renee
10. Shelley
11. Chickadee
12. Sugar-n-Spice
13. The Zoo
14. Green Acres
15. Kelly

Have a great and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
~My husband is so sweet! He sneaked out this morning and bought flowers for all of us girls. He was waiting for each of us as we woke up this morning with a big smile, hug and an ' I love you!'

No comments: